Options for Every Dog.
Just like humans, pups have preferences too!
The Collar Club in Waldo takes dog boarding in Kansas City to the next level.
Our facility offers several dog kennel & suite options to accommodate all different types of dogs to help them feel most at home. From our Thunder Suites—a noise dampening set of suites for those extra sensitive ears—or our Window Lofts for pups who prefer a more comfy-cozy feel, we’re sure to have what your pup needs to feel safe and comfortable.
No crates here!
Our dog kennel facility is honest and all inclusive—daycare, cameras (apartments and thunder suites), feeding, medication administration and passionate caregivers—are all a part of your dog’s stay. Our suites boast transPAWrency for the pups with doors featuring large viewing windows.
The Thunder Suites
The Thunder Suites are located in a separate boarding area with noise dampening qualities to calm your pups nerves and keep outside noises out. Each suite is outfitted with a beautiful chandelier and a camera (transPAWrency) to check in on your pup while they are snoozing. These suites work for dogs the size of a chihuahua to Irish wolf hound size!
The Apartment Suites
The Apartment Suites are the largest suites in the building. These suites give your pup plenty of room to stretch out or cuddle up with their brother or sister. And of course all Apartment Suites are outfitted with a camera (transPAWrency) so you can check in on them while you’re away. These suites work for a pack of chihuahuas to a pair of Irish wolf hounds! These are also GREAT for families with multiple pups who want to stay together!
The Window Lofts (Now Standard Suites)
The Window Lofts are for the small pups. They are spacious and come with a first floor or second floor view. An all glass door keeps your best furiend feeling that open concept when they curl up for bed. These lofts work for the short, stocky, and/or “low-rider” pups!
The Standard Suite
The Standard Suite is an open air, glass front suite with warm blue colored walls. The glass front doors offer elevated swivel bowls and a view! Each Standard Suite offers a transfer door to another Standard Suite for double the space and plenty of room for your family of pups. These suites work for dogs the size of a chihuahua to Labrador retriever size! These are also GREAT for families with multiple pups who want to stay together!
Premier Club Boarding
If you have an ever changing schedule and need absolute flexibility, then the Premier Club is for you. The Premier Club offers all the benefits of unlimited daycare and unlimited boarding with the added bonus of a no turn away policy. Your pup will always have a place at The Collar Club even if you call the day before Christmas.
Tenant Club Boarding
Do you want your furry friend to really feel like they are at home? The Collar Club offers suites that can be completely customized and furnished just the way your furry friends like. The tenant club allows you to lease a suite for a full year and add any customization inside the suite. Only your furry friend will have access to the suite during your lease. Above all, this gives your pup a true home away from home! Private suite, private camera and all the benefits of premier club.
- I need to drop off my dog before you open, can I do that?
- You sure can, give us a call to learn more about our 24/7 pick-up and drop-off services.
- Does The Collar Club have food my dog can eat?
- Yes, we offer Fromm as our house food if you are not able to bring your own. It is strongly recommended to bring the food your dog is accustomed to because changing your dog's diet suddenly can upset their stomach. However, we are happy to use our house food if you would like. If you choose to have us feed your dog(s) with our house food, there will be an additional charge per day per dog. Please visit the Pricing and Memberships page for the per day per dog rate. Our house food contains chicken.
- What belongings should I bring for my dog?
- Bring your pups food and any medications. If you would like to bring a favorite toy, you are more than welcome, but we do not recommend bringing too many bedding items. If you have any questions, please ask our staff!
- What vaccinations are required for my dog to go to The Collar Club?
- We require rabies, DHPP and bordetella (frequency per Veterinary requirement) for all services. We also accept titer testing if done by a licensed veterinarian.
- Does my dog get to play during the day?
- Absolutely! All boarding dogs will be in daycare with the rest of the pack after passing our temperament test. This is included in your boarding price, so there is no additional cost to you.
- What if my dog doesn't pass their temperament test?
- If your pup can't be in daycare, they will still get plenty of time out to run around and play with one of our caregivers! We have several play areas, so even if your dog can't be in group, they will get plenty of attention and love.
- How do I access the Cameras?
- Go to waldo.collarclubkc.com, click the "Webcams" button or click "Make Your Reservation", Sign in to your customer profile. If you are on a mobile device, select the menu button (the 3 horizontal lines/hamburger menu), look for photo/video, select live webcams and pick which webcam you would like to view! Cameras are only available while your pup is checked in.
We were able to make boarding arrangements for the 4th of July at rather short notice. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. We appreciated the ability to drop off our dog on the holiday itself so she only had to stay one night. She was well taken care of during her stay and looked great after her bath.
– Terri (Callie's Human)
Collar club has been SUCH a good experience. It was very super easy to schedule my dog’s boarding online. They were incredibly attentive and answered my questions quickly when I called in to make changes. One of my parts I’m most excited about is that I can pick her up or drop her off outside of normal business hours which is huge because I start work at 6am. Their portal system is easy to navigate and it allowed me to watch my dog play with the rest of the dogs. Can’t wait to bring my pup back for doggie day care.
– Mallory (Ellie's Human)
My puppy, Presley is a frequent client at The Collar Club. The staff is knowledgeable, friendly and professional. The facility is clean and well managed. I highly recommend The Collar Club for day play and boarding. I am also excited to take advantage of some of the training classes that they offer.
– Debra (Presley's Human)
Bibi & I love Collar Club. It's a doggy daycare for the modern age. Booking daycare, boarding, and grooming all online!? A dream! The staff is always so kind & the curbside pickup/drop off makes mornings & evenings a breeze. The groomer is so gentle & caring with my labradoodle. Bibi looks so adorable every time.
– Sarah (Bibi's Human)
This place is amazing for pet owners who are worried about their pets being left with others. They will accommodate to the needs of your pet accordingly. They provided my pup a thunder shirt for the Fourth of July when they noticed she was anxious. I also love the live camera access to see my pup as the day continues. Thank you for such a great experience!
– Mckinzie (Maddie's Human)
Benny had such a great time while we were on vacation. When we picked him up, he didn't want to come home because he was having a blast. Benny hated our last boarding facility, and was very upset the entire time. But not at Collar Club! The staff is very professional and really cares about their doggos. Could not recommend a better place to board. Benny cant wait till we go on vacation again. Thanks Collar Club!
– Tim (Benny's Human)